[sectiontitle1]Slave-free Products in West Michigan[/sectiontitle1]
The following stores sell slave-free or fair-trade products:
- Betterway Imports
- Clothing Matters: 2055 28th St SE, Grand Rapids
- Global Fusion: 143 Diamond Ave SE, Grand Rapids
- Global Gifts: 2055 28th St SE # 8, Grand Rapids
- The Bridge: 8th Street in Holland
- WAR International Store: 2790 44th St, Wyoming
[sectiontitle1]Slave-free Products in Eastern Michigan[/sectiontitle1]
Several coffee shops throughout Michigan sell slave-free coffee. Here are some examples of coffee shops with fair trade options:
- Common Ground Coffee House: 1319 East Fulton, Grand Rapids
- Kava House: 1445 Lake Drive SE, Grand Rapids
- Madcap: on Monroe Center, downtown Grand Rapids
Knowing where the food you’re eating comes from is important for a variety of reasons, including assurance that your food is a slave-free product. Here are some suggestions to help you:
- Grocery Stores: Many grocery stores carry local products. Do research online to find the best options in your area.
- Purchase food from local Farmer’s Markets.
- Restaurants: Eat at restaurants that serve locally grown food. Look online for lists in your area.
[sectiontitle1]Other Slave-free Products and Shops[/sectiontitle1]
- Divine Chocolate
- Extending Hands
- Fair Trade Federation
- Freeset Bags
- Mission Gifts
- Upper Room Art Gallery