Help us prevent and end modern slavery in Michigan communities by doing a fundraiser. Here are some ideas…
- Host a movie screening in your home, church or school. MAP has the license to several documentaries related to modern slavery — ask us for a copy of a film and for ideas on organizing screenings.
- Use your Facebook page or Twitter to raise funds for MAP.
- Ask for MAP donations instead of birthday or Christmas presents.
- Put MAP on your wedding registry.
- Turn your next bide ride or run into a MAP-a-thon.
- Place a donation can near the coffee pot and ask co-workers to donate a dime per cup.
- Instead of going out to eat, invite your friends to a potluck and donate the difference.
- Gather musicians and artists to host a benefit concert and/or art auction.
- Have a good ole’ fashion bake sale.
- Invite a MAP representative to present at your small group, book club, or place of employment.